I dare say that the 20 percent who are better off are the people attending those $10,000/plate Obama fundraisers.
Our new book, 150 Reasons Why Barack Obama is The Worst President in History is now available on Amazon.com!
- RT @iowahawkblog: WTFingF? In wake of #Woolwich atrocity, eleven Britons arrested for making "racist/anti-religious" FB posts & tweets http… 46 minutes ago
- RT @JGalt9: Obama Administration Planned on Monitoring James Rosen’s Email For Extended Period of Time shar.es/ZUUMV #tcot 1 hour ago
- RT @gerfingerpoken: (IBD) Obama Orders Holder to Investigate Himself 4 Warrant Calling James Rosen Traitor ow.ly/lnMjy 1 hour ago
- RT @RobertJetterJr: @WorstPresident Also PPL can hear about the book here: blogtalkradio.com/bards-logic-po… 1 hour ago
- Had a chance to get our new book yet? It's available at Amazon in paperback and ebook! amzn.to/YpItl1 #Obama 2 hours ago
9/11 abortion Allen West balanced budget Barack Hussein Obama Benghazi/Libya Bobby Jindal Catholicism China Chris Christie Christianity climate change crony capitalism debt ceiling Distributism Egypt gay marriage Gaza global warming hoax gun control Islam Israel John Boehner liberal fascism liberal lies loser watch make/mine/grow Marco Rubio media bias morality national bankruptcy Open Thread Rand Paul Rick Santorum Ronald Reagan Scott Walker Second American Revolution Sinai Solyndra Syria tax and spend liberalism TEA Party terrorist attacks Texas unemployment