That’s the word. With Newt out, and Ron Paul still irrelevant, we can now officially start looking at Mitt vs. Obama in November.
Our new book, 150 Reasons Why Barack Obama is The Worst President in History is now available on Amazon.com!
- Had a chance to get our new book yet? It's available at Amazon in paperback and ebook! amzn.to/YpItl1 #Obama 1 hour ago
- Scandals, scandals everywhere! Read the whole story in "Worst President", available at Amazon! amzn.to/YpItl1 #Obama 11 hours ago
- RT @TheFreedomFan: Win One for the Gypper. #ObamaScandalMovies 11 hours ago
- RT @jjauthor: Extortion! Now The Gibson Guitar Raids Make Sense news.investors.com/ibd-editorials… #IBDEditorials via @IBDinvestors #IRS 11 hours ago
- Allysia Finley: A Farmers' Rebellion Lifts the California GOP on.wsj.com/18ddGNT via @WSJ 11 hours ago
9/11 abortion Allen West balanced budget Barack Hussein Obama Benghazi/Libya Bobby Jindal Catholicism China Chris Christie Christianity climate change crony capitalism debt ceiling Distributism Egypt gay marriage Gaza global warming hoax gun control Islam Israel John Boehner liberal fascism liberal lies loser watch make/mine/grow Marco Rubio media bias morality national bankruptcy Open Thread Rand Paul Rick Santorum Ronald Reagan Scott Walker Second American Revolution Sinai Solyndra Syria tax and spend liberalism TEA Party terrorist attacks Texas unemployment